- Ordnance Survey maps for the area which are of most use to walkers are:
- Ceredigion County Council has produced an online map showing all Rights of Way in the county. The map makes it possible to identify those paths which are most likely to be in good condition. Zoom to the largest scale at which Rights of Way are shown. Then click on the path you are interested in to get its details – path number etc and maintenance arrangements: paths shown as category 1 or 2 are normally usable; others may be OK but don’t bank on it.
- Natural Resources Wales is a new body incorporating the former Countryside Council for Wales, the Forestry Commission Wales and Environment Agency Wales.
- Its Outdoor Wales on Line map shows Rights of Way, some permissive paths and any openaccess on farms involved in the Tir Gofal and Glastir (agri-environment) Schemes in Wales. Note that all Rights of Way on Tir Gofal and Glastir farms should be in good order.
- There are also on line maps of the All Wales Coast Path
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add